Saturday, January 13, 2018

Nookachamps Half



Ran the Nookachamps Half today. And walked it. It was the first time in a few years that I did the half. I was plenty slow. Rich came up and ran it too, running strong.  Mike showed up at the finish. Many of the usual characters were there, volunteering. I ran into Dean out by their place, which is out by Clear Lake. Great to see the Cross-Country teams doing their part. Thank you!

The weather was very mild. If I was fast, I could've ran fast. It seemed like there were more cars than usual. I probably shouldn't have listened to the radio, but I'm trying to bring music with me again, to help with the step to step motivation.

Afterwards, Rich and Mike and I headed to Calico, and then we drove around looking for birds. Bird nation represented--they were all over the place. We made it out to Edison and Fir Island.

A very good day.






 


No comments: