The Official Top 10 Movies of The Decade, Vol. 1:
10. Zoolander. Blue Steel.
9. The Valley of Elah. Get the troops home, soon.
8. Let The Right One In. Best Swedish vampire movie ever. What trips me out here is whether the older guy was Oskar once upon a time.
7. The Dark Knight. I didn’t really like this—when the hospital blows up, I felt like it celebrated terrorism a bit much. But this movie has wow factor through the roof.
6. Anchorman. Ron Burgundy, newsman.
5. Kill Bill Vol. 2. Women with swords.
4. No Country For Old Men. Mean people at the border.
3. Touching the Void. Two guys go out to climb a mountain and get into a scrape to end all scrapes.
2. Grizzly Man. Surfer guy hangs out with Alaskan grizzlies, eventually gets eaten.
1. Almost Famous. Best lines, hands down. “It’s all happening!” “I’m on drugs.” “I am a golden god!” “Call me if you need a rescue.”